So what’s been happening lately?
Here in Pittsburgh we’re seeing an early spring after a very mild winter. It makes me concerned that we’ll get hit with a late March blizzard, but at least the kids can enjoy the nice weather outside right now.
The Walking Dead wrapped up last night. Hasn’t that been an amazing show? Game of Thrones starts up in two weeks. It’s fantastic that there are a lot of quality genre shows. Finally something worth watching.
On the blogging front, I was honored that Lori DiNardi nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award. I’m flattered that Lori chose me.
So then, here are my top three nominations of writing blogs I enjoy/find inspiring:
Last but not least, a few other things about me you may not know:
1) Most recent music: GetDark Dub Step
2) Most recent movie: X-Men First Class (watched part of TinTin, but not all of it.)
3) Haven’t made much time for it lately, but trying to teach myself guitar (yes, in my ample free time)
4) I’ve created stories since I was young; Only within the last few years did I realize I should pursue it as more than a hobby.
5) My kids are eight and six.
6) As of the 22nd, we will celebrate our 9 year wedding anniversary.
7) I served in the army as a computer operator. (Information Systems Operator/Analyst if you want the snazzy title.)